Careers at GSW Telecom
The following possitions are currently available at GSW Telecom:
Manger of Sales Operations
The Manager of Sales Operations will be a key member of the GSW sales organization to ensuring operational insight, tools, and continual process improvement to run effectively and efficiently. This position is responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing analytics delivery platforms, strategy, planning, forecasting, pipeline management, and reporting. The ideal candidate will develop an in-depth knowledge of sales systems and use this knowledge to drive continued improvement of processes, workflows, and metrics.
- Update CRM as needed, maintain records, dashboards and run ad-hoc reports.
- Maintain and deliver daily flash reports, weekly forecast reports, Standard Sales Dashboards and suggest and make regular incremental improvements
- Create new standard roles based reports and dashboards, identifying limitations and suggesting short term workaround and long term solutions
- Provide support and assistance for operational items to the sales team as needed. Drive adoption by training sales reps on the best practice of the company CRM salesforce.com and answer any questions they have regarding standard processes, prepare adhoc analyses to aid sales management in running the business and perform administrative tasks as needed
- Create and maintain a portfolio of Executive Sales management operational dashboards for use during weekly leadership meetings.
- Collaborate on, modernize and maintain sales processes that achieve a balance of sales enablement and sales compliance
- Analyses sales workflows and processes to drive improvement
- Ensures accuracy of reported data to leadership team, reformat extracted data in Excel as required
- Carefully measures, monitors, and reports client risk and reasons for attrition
- Create and Manage content for GSW Telecoms Social Media Platforms
- Collaborate with GSW's President and CMO on marketing related projects, press releases, posting, event planning, and product releases
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a proven track record of exceptional analytical and presentation skills
- Proficient in administering Database tools, CRM - EG: Vtiger, Quote-Werks, Open API and/or Salesforce.com
- Problem resolution skills, strong initiative and ability to create and improve processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to self-manage projects and follow-through to completion
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment.
- Ability to learn technical aspects of GSW Telecom solutions
TRAINING and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or sales
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a project, program, operations management, or similar role
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, and or standard CRM best practices (certification preferred)
- Excellent organization with strong business acumen who takes the initiative and can work independently or within a team to achieve established goals
- Knowledge of the technical sales process preferred
Network Administrator- Engineer
Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company where targeting the Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMB) Data Networks is core to our success. GSW provides an environment that encourages our technical resources to learn new technologies in voice (VOIP/SIP), security, and core network technologies.
We are looking for a Network Administrator / Engineer) to design, implement, maintain, and support our clients' growing network infrastructures, while supporting the VoIP/SIP telephone deployments (which is also one of our core business services), as well as providing other client support services. The incumbent will be required to act in multiple capacities as part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Configure, install, and setup various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS, Hosted IP Phones Wi Fi controllers and Wireless Access Points)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, troubleshooting and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability operations
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established ITSM configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Based on recommendations and design specifications, select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company's security team
- Provide hands on support and trouble resolution on Telecommunications Systems (VoIP/SIP Phones, Virtual PBX, and Cloud Services).
- Administration of SIP Session Border Controllers
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Motivated Self Starter that is responsible for all Daily Operations of assigned GSW client network services (Switch/Route/Wireless), as well as, VoIP/SIP Telephony
- Installations, Vendor support contacts, and changes.
- Serve as a liaison between client, GSW Leadership, and GSW Senior Network Engineering staff
- Client Level 2 & 3 Network Support based on the established service levels.
- Responsible for Moves, Adds and Changes on the WAN/LAN/WLAN Network
- Leverage skills to design, configure, install and validate new network solutions, including routing, switching and wireless network systems.
- Provide and maintain all documentation of deliverables; including network configurations, settings, change controls, and any root cause analysis.
- Configure Cisco routers for different routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP, IGRP, OSPF and BGP
- Configure Client switches with VLAN, VTP and STP, and Ethernet Trunks.
- Providing support to client's transport circuit, WAN/Internet system outages and related events
- Responsible for firmware upgrades, network optimization, reporting end of life replacement and refresh of network systems.
- Lead and Implement network related projects for assigned customer's environment
- Provide high level recommendations on upcoming technology needs and priorities to GSW Leadership and Sales.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1-5 years related experience as a Network Engineer and Administrator for small to medium sized networks.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within all levels of the organization. Solid understanding of network operation concepts. Experience with Cisco and similar Networking Products and Devices, as well as solid understanding of Routing and Switching Technologies including (but not limited to); Spanning Tree Protocol, VLANs, Ethernet Trunk (MLT/SMLT/ILS) and Access Ports, TCP/IP v4/v6 Routing (Static/OSPF/BGP), Layer 3 VLANs, QoS/CoS, Core-Distribution and Access Switching concepts, Wireless LAN configurations and installations, ITIL Foundations process knowledge a plus
- Interfaces with other team members, including cross-functional teams, business users, and vendors.
- May be required to be available 24 x 7. Occasionally work nights and/or weekend hours for scheduled changes, major implementations to minimize impact on organization. strong understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS). Solid understanding of the OSI and TCP/IP model. Hands-on experience with operations, monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
ADDITIONAL PREFFERED SKILLS: CCNA/CCNP or equivalent, training or certifications with; Ruckus, Cisco and HP switch, Fortinet and Palo Alto Firewall, ACME SBCs. ITIL Foundation certification.
- Industry and Vendor certifications a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MAC client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent customer service skills and computer literacy
- Previous Experience within a customer service role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritize work load without supervision
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA's
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
The GSW Helpdesk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the Desktop Support Technician is to provide first line support for all personnel at GSW Telecom Corporate Headquarters and remote support for employees around the US. The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. IT Support staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, phone, in person and self-service. In addition, this position will be responsible for executive support and their admins.
Essential Desktop Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software application
- Assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible
- Escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
- Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
- Install and configure new IT equipment
- Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware, printers, copiers and scanners
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities
- Create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all employees in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient
- Exhibit a flexible approach to working on a rotational basis and provide necessary cover where needed
- Willingness to attend internal training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and internal system processes. To work within the relevant policies and procedures. To participate in the Annual Performance Development Review Process. To attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development. Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility. Other duties as assigned.